Live Show Today!

Howdy from the West!

I'm getting everything together for live show number two. Phone lines open starting at 9:00 Eastern Time, right here on RadioCitrus.com. Feel free to get a few comments in before the show, as well via the RantLine:

9 5 1 - 8 1 7 - R A N T

Playing hot hits from the RadioCitrus studios!

Coming up on tonight's show:
  • Contest: Guess which YTMND this sound comes from.
  • Battle: Vince v. Gregory Brothers
  • Where has all the Swine Flu gone?
  • California is burning, again.
  • How long can your RadioCitrus Wikipedia entry last?
And we may even get a visit from RadioCitrus' oldest, and dearest homie, the famous Rev. Steve O'Grady, whom we are trying to convince into buying a Slap Chop because it comes with a free Graty.

Later!
.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so mad i missed last nights show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed the first two hours of last nights show1!! Can't wait for the loop to start rolling. What I did manage to catch was great! lol Cosby sound board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the show guys, keep it up - apparently I was talking over you guys while on-air, lol my apologies, I couldn't hear you all that well!

    Gordo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need recordings of the last phone calls to make some ytmnds with to premote your site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy. I'm having some severe technical issues, and my real job has prevented me from getting the loop rolling. I'll try to see if I can wrangle some time tonight, but I've got to get up at 5 AM tomorrow to take Rev. O'Grady to the airport. He's fleeing the country.

    Charizard: E-mail me which calls you need. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete