Next Show: Friday, May 8

Howdy all!

The launch party was a huge success! Thank you to everyone who called in. I believe you called in from Long Island, Virginia, eastern Pennsylvania, Denver, Tallahassee, Canada's only "real" province, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and many, many other points I can't think of off the top of my head. (Oh yeah, Nebraska too. Thanks for reminding me).



As you know, I am running "Worst of the Live Show" all this week at various times of the day, if you want to tune in and hear yourself and friends again. All times eastern: 9 AM, 2 PM, 9 PM, and midnight.

In the meantime, feel free to leave a voice message at: (951) 817-RANT (that's 7268).

I am planning on another live show this Friday. Subject to change if something more exciting comes along (dating, catastrophic systematic economic collapse, etc.)

I'll keep you posted if something comes up. If not, same time (9 ET, 6 PT), same channel.

Later!

9 comments:

  1. Great first show. Can't wait for the next one. And you forgot to put my state Nebraska. I was the second caller. Lol oh well I am a big fan of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you liked the music I sent you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First show was freaking EPIC!!!!1
    Can't wait for the next one ; 3 I'll be sure to call in and annoy the hell out of everyone again!

    Never gonna give you up!!!
    Eastern PA for the win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good first show.
    Ill be listening and calling almost every week.
    717, or as you call it eastern PA, represent!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. first show was excellent. i hope we get some new viewers and callers next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sent you the wrong music, I'm sorry

    ReplyDelete
  7. good show but you need some help from max. i mean max is sitting there in his new york apt making huge amounts of money off of ytmnd and drowning in groupie twat while you're struggling to broadcast an offshoot show. get him to help, please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're doing great. I think we made $10 this week!

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! is there any chance of getting some sort of podcast thing in the future so I can throw this into my car when I'm driving?

    ReplyDelete