Sorry, So Slow ...


Unlike Will Ferrel, the podcast isn't dead.

But I figure I owe you all an explanation as to why the momentum started slowing down in July. Before I took my trip to California, my job was pretty much dead. We had almost no work and I wasn't getting hardly any hours. Add budget problems.

When I got back, a bunch of stuff piled up on my desk. And I picked up more hours, which meant more stuff piling up on my desk. As I write this, I am currently lost in a maze of paperwork and I can't find the door. I keep calling out to my co-workers, but they can't find me either. Thankfully they toss me a Hot Pocket and Evian over the wall to keep me alive.

Once I make it out (hopefully) alive I will make the next podcast. Don't worry, the RANTLINE (951-817-7268) has been archiving all of your calls.

Also, for your convenience: JULY PODCAST

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your situation, man. I'll keep you in my prayers that things start looking up for you soon. I miss your podcast. I check almost every day to see if it's updated. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a shame to hear your situation, if you ever have a lack of content i'd be glad to send it your way. I miss the show as well and like mecahawk, my brother and I check the show almost on a daily basis! I have the last 2 podcasts on my zune so I periodically listen to the show in my car. This really is a great thing to be apart of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. RADIOCITRUS WHAT IS GOING ON I JUST CALLED AND YOU DIDNT ANSWER ARE YOU REALLY DEAD OR IS IT JUST A TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY OR IS IT SOMETHING YOU WILL CALL A TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY WHEN IN REALITY YOU ARE DEAD OR JUST STRESSED OUT LIKE MAX

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH THE HUMANITY?!?!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joel Peterson (Sleepy Guy From The Midwest)October 27, 2009 at 5:26 PM

    Wow I just called moments ago, and I had no clue there was a live show, but seriously, my speakers weren't even on until after our conversation haha. Just kinda stumbled out of bed and onto the site without even thinking!

    ReplyDelete